CALLING ALL VISUAL COMMUNICATORS AND CREATIVE MINDS!
Are you a budding graphic designer with a passion for creativity and a hunger for real-world experience? Look no further! Mindful Kreative, Inc. is seeking a graphic design intern to contribute their talents and skills to our clients’ needs.
At Mindful Kreative, we believe that real-world experience makes for the best experience as students prepare to enter the industry post-graduation. That’s why we challenge our interns with real, meaningful client work— not mock projects or coffee runs. We also want you to have FUN and enjoy your time with us!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
– Real-world Experience: Work with seasoned graphic designers as you dive right into client work, which includes the development of graphics, logos, collateral and a variety of other creative projects.
– A Variety of Clients: From nonprofits organizations to corporations and everything in between, you’ll never get bored with our diverse clientele.
– A Supportive Environment: We’re all about collaboration and learning. You’ll be part of a fun team that values creativity, innovation and fresh ideas.
– Diverse Portfolio Building: Your portfolio will thank you after an internship with us. Expect to craft stunning portfolio pieces that showcase your growth as a graphic designer, making you a standout candidate for a job post-graduation.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Completion of or currently pursuing a four-year graphic design or media arts degree (must have completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Internet capabilities and access to Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Availability of a minimum of 16-24 hours per week
WORK FROM HOME:
Who says you can’t receive valuable experience from the comfort of your own home?
The position is REMOTE, but ideally, you should be able to attend agency meetings as needed in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and accountable.
We do offer compensation as part of this internship. Compensation will be discussed based on your qualifications and experience. The internship can also be taken for college credits.
If you feel Mindful Kreative is offering the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and online portfolio link to Miranda@MindfulKreative.com. Have a strong recommendation from a professor or previous internship supervisor? We encourage you to include that with your application!
ABOUT MINDFUL KREATIVE:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a women-owned, full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.