CALLING ALL ASPIRING COMMUNICATIONS PROFESSIONALS!
Are you ready to take your classroom knowledge and put it into action? Look no further, because Mindful Kreative, Inc. is seeking a communications intern for the spring 2024 semester, and it might just be you!
At Mindful Kreative, we believe that real-world experience makes for the best experience as students prepare to enter the industry post-graduation. That’s why we challenge our interns with real, meaningful client work— not mock projects or coffee runs. We also want you to have FUN and enjoy your time with us!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
– Hands-on Experience: Get ready to work with both local and national-level clients. You’ll be in the thick of real-world communications challenges.
– A Supportive Environment: We’re all about collaboration and learning. You’ll be part of a fun team that values creativity, innovation and fresh ideas.
– Diverse Portfolio Building: Your portfolio will thank you after an internship with us. Expect to dip your toes into social media management, media relations, content creation, campaign strategy, internal and external communication writing and more!
– Industry Insights: Gain a deeper understanding of the communications industry that will set you up for future success.
WORK FROM HOME:
Who says you can’t receive valuable experience from the comfort of your own home?
This is a REMOTE position, but ideally, you should be able to attend agency and client meetings as needed in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
– Completion of or currently pursuing a four-year communications or journalism degree (must have completed at least junior year of four-year program)
– Excellent verbal and written communications
– A strong interest in research and social media marketing
– Self-starting, able to dive into a project and ask the right questions along the way
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– A working computer with Microsoft Office Suite and Internet capabilities
– Available a minimum of 16-24 hours per week
Not necessary, but a plus if you are:
– Pursuing a graduate degree in communications or another related field
– Skilled in graphic design at any level
We do offer compensation as part of this internship. Compensation will be discussed based on your qualifications and experience. The internship can also be taken for college credits.
If you feel you would be the perfect addition to our team next semester, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Miranda@MindfulKreative.com. Have a strong recommendation from a professor or previous internship supervisor? We encourage you to include that with your application!
ABOUT MINDFUL KREATIVE:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.