CALLING ALL VISUAL COMMUNICATORS AND CREATIVE MINDS!
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is seeking a graphic design intern to contribute their excellent design skills and creativity to real-life work including the development of graphics, logos, collateral and a variety of other creative projects for multiple clients. As a full-service creative and strategic communications agency, we are looking for you to attend to small details and think “outside the box” to help us take our clients to new heights and bring their messages to life.
Sound like fun? It gets better— keep reading!
We promise you will not be the intern who does the side jobs or goes to get coffee. We hold our interns to a high standard. Our goal is for you to be a true member of our team and leave your internship experience with more skills and knowledge than you came in with. We also want you to have FUN and enjoy your time with us!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Real-world graphic design experience
- The opportunity to work with multiple clients across a variety of industries
- A positive and collaborative environment with a team-focused mentality
- Projects and pieces that will be impressive additions to your portfolio
- Fair compensation for your time and efforts (see more below)
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Completion or current pursuit of a four-year graphic design or media arts degree (completed at least junior year of four-year program)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite programs, particularly InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Self-starting, able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A working computer with Internet capabilities and access to Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Availability of a minimum of 16-20 hours per week
Enjoy working from home? We do! The position is REMOTE. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and accountable.
WE OFFER COMPENSATION!
For your time and efforts, compensation will be discussed based on your qualifications and experience. The internship can also be taken for college credits.
If you feel Mindful Kreative is offering the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply by submitting a cover letter, resume and online portfolio link to Miranda@MindfulKreative.com. Have a strong recommendation from a professor or previous internship supervisor? We encourage you to include that with your application!
ABOUT MINDFUL KREATIVE:
Mindful Kreative, Inc., a women-owned, full-service, boutique communications agency, helps clients build and defend strong, engaging brands and reputations. Our key practice areas include strategic marketing communications, public relations, advertising and media strategy and buying. Mindful Kreative is recognized as an award-winning agency for its client work and business results. Founded in 2002, Mindful Kreative, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. For more information, visit www.MindfulKreative.com.
Mindful Kreative, Inc. is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. The Agency prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.